Friday, November 22, 2013

Randomized Items: $\ell_p$ Pooling Representations, the little Grothendieck Problem, Last 100 interesting entries.


Afonso Bandeira just sent me the following:

Hi Igor,
First of all, congrats on the great blog!
I noticed that you mentioned the Grothendieck problem a few days ago in your blog. I just wrote a blog post (about my work on a natural generalization of that problem) where I discuss that problem quite a bit. I thought you might want to take a look:
Keep up the good work with your blog!
Best,
Afonso
Thanks AfonsoAfonso restarted his blog in full force since September, here is a longer list of entries from his blog:

I did a small survey on the last 100 posts that received either more than a 1000 page views (a certain amount were just below that threshold) or received more than 8 Google+1, here there are below. I like the fact that the Sunday Morning Insight series does generate some readership and/or appreciation:


credit: ESA/NASA, SOHO Magnetogram

Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly