Monday, December 16, 2013

Tutorial video on signal reconstruction with additive error metrics.



Dror just sent me the following:

Hi Igor,
I hope you're doing well! My excellent student Jin Tan recently put together a tutorial video that describes our research on signal reconstruction with additive error metrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XzA_OmoK58&feature=youtu.be
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Mark Davenport (copied) who inspired us to push forward with this project.....seeing his great compressed sensing tutorials motivated us to finish this.
Indeed it is very good. I'll soon add it to the learning compressive sensing page and I agree with Dror that Mark did a great job with these videos.

Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly